Coach Ryan has been a certified personal fitness and wellness trainer for over 16 years and over 18,000 hours of personal training experience. Coach Ryan has dedicated his life to health and fitness and made it his mission to share his knowledge to everyone he comes in contact with. Coach Ryan understands there is so many misleading information out there that can be very confusing to most of us, so he has taken it upon himself to perpetually learn and research independent studies done on the areas of holistic health, holistic nutrition, alternative medicine, fitness, natural movements, ecology, and good ol’ strength training. Coach Ryan brings a very dynamic method of training to his clients whether they are house moms or professional athletes.
When it comes to the area of health and wellness, Ryan is the "go to guy" His knowledge on prevention and reversal of dis-ease is vast and holistic. He believes that there is one main cause for every health and weight issue…and that is “Poor Life Style Habits“.
“We, as humans, have taken the wrong path of living. Ever since our domestication we have become more sedentary in how we live. This sedentary lifestyle leads to weight gain, hormone imbalance, malnourishment, heart disease, diabetes, all cancers, and so much more.
The solution is simple…get back to how our great, great, great grandparents lived. Stay physically active, eat whole organic produce, and surround yourself with a positive peer group”.
Coach Ryan's certifications:
- AFAA Personal Trainer
- Crossfit Level 1
- Future certified Movnat instructor
- Bio-mechanics Specialist through NESTA
- Certified Nutritionist through NESTA
Coach Ryan's Experience:
- Trained Clients from NFL athletes to expecting mothers
- Conducted nutritional and health lectures through out Houston
- Develop large scale programs to promote health and wellness for all ages and fitness levels
- Was the nutritional and fitness consultant for the Planet Smoothie franchise in Houston,TX
- Was the official fitness and nutritional coach for the Reconstructing Myself 2001 Contest
- 2nd degree black belt in Tae Kwan Do and Aikido
- Martial arts experience since 1986
- Bodybuilding experience since 1997
- 1st place teen division in the 1997 NPC Southwest Natural
- 1st place novice light weight in the 2007 NPC John Sherman Classics
- 2nd place novice light weight in the 2007 NPC Branch Warren Classics
- 2nd place Master's Men's Physique in 2012 Dorian Yates Classics